Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Canadian Designer Alert

As you may know, I keep the tourism industry of Quebec afloat, and this is in no small measure due to the gorgeous, affordable design available in La Belle Province. One of my daily blog reads, Montrealcentric Dualite, has alerted me to an interesting e-zine, Gloss wherin I found these great photos of the Spring/Summer '08 White Label collection.

Designer, Evelyne Dupuis, has created a wearable, sexy series of interchangeable pieces that capture the whimsical yet architectural, sexy vibe of the Montreal culture. A votre plasir:

6 comments:

  1. All beautiful. I wish the (very nice) photos were click-enlarge-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Enc - so do I. I tried to get that to work but the fodder was limited. I particularly like that blue skirt. Thanks for your comment. I haven't posted a lot on Canadian fashion but I'd like to do it when I can, to give profile to (what I consider to be) good local design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh - love these looks! especially the top row - third from left - chic!

    :) D

    ReplyDelete
  4. D - I totally agree. That one's my fave photo. K

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has bigger photos on her site.

    http://www.whitelabel.cc/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up, Dahlia. K

    ReplyDelete