Saturday, March 22, 2008

You know the Gladiator Shoe?

The one from 9West I mentioned in yesterday's post. (Just wasted 15 minutes online looking for a pic of it: Jobilyn sandal by Enzo A. in red, but it's as if it doesn't exist?!) At any rate, you can see a photo soon, because I bought a pair. Which gives one the opportunity to "shoecase" the Sasson dress with the ladylike red shoe from Winners and with the gladiator (even if it resides solely in my own universe...) Because, you may recall, the theory is that one of them must go back.

Also in a post coming soon to a browser near you: I must tell about the fun I had with my great friend and longtime shopping partner Jennifer. Not to give anything away but it involves small feet, great deals and yellow.

(Admit it, you're crazy intrigued.)

5 comments:

  1. I've been looking at these for a month or so! I saw a pair of yellow ones in a magazine but they weren't available online, alas. I'll be interested to see what you think of them "in person," so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Yellow would be fine! I didn't see those in the store either. Maybe they're just for the New Yorkers? They are v comfortable, Miss C, which was a serious motivating factor. And the gold hardware looks very nice (luxe, even) with the shade of red. They are an expensive looking, reasonably priced shoe. Glad to hear from you, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing the shoes and hearing the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, stop torturing me already and post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enc and Miss White: So, now you've seen the shoe, but there is a fun story to go along with it - and other purchases (not all mine). Just have to finish writing it all down. Pls. stay tuned... K

    ReplyDelete