Monday, April 23, 2012

More Checking In

Friends, I've been laid low by this incredible headache so I'm sorry to be scarce on the scene. I hope that tomorrow, everything will be back to normal. The PMS migraine with accompanying neck nerve pinch thing is a special kind of awful.

I just want to say that, despite my downtrodden last couple of posts, I looked at the jacket in a new way just a few minutes ago (after a constitution-sustaining, emergency acupuncture session) and I don't think the issues I've been having are deal breakers. Thanks to the great feedback I have received, I think I can afford a moment of optimism. I don't want you to think it's all doom and gloom - and I do have many thoughts - but I can't really assemble them in a post right now. My brain just wants to rest.

9 comments:

  1. Headaches are the worst! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice on the back of the neck helps me survive migraines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest and get well---most of the issues you mentioned I think could probably be addressed with some careful hand-stitching, assuming your fabric can hide the stitches, which is the impression I have. I have pad-stitched a collar entirely from the outside and had it turn out invisible due to a forgiving fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you are in pain. Take care. You have that lovely jacket to look forward to when you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everyone. I'm feeling a bit better - but this neck thing is a bitch!

    Taran: I totally agree. Will chat more about this in next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the feeling about the brain rest. Feel better soon, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Migraines are awful. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete