Monday, March 29, 2010

Guest Post Extravaganza

A while ago, one of my favourite bloggers and internet peeps, emailed to ask me (and some others, all of differing ages and stages) to give her some feedback about how our style and self-image have changed through the decades.

Please check out Already Pretty - I know I'm going there first thing today! - to see the compilation of our responses.

Thanks, Sally, for putting together such a complex post - and for giving me the chance to talk about myself :-)

10 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for contributing such insight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from an Already Pretty reader. I also just want to say that I love your haircut.--Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look hot, hot, hot in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome and YOU are the awesomest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must head over there immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally: xo

    Christina: Let me know what you think!

    Emm: Thank you so much! I hope you come back and read more...

    Wendy: I blush! :-)

    Tessa: You are the sweetest!

    Pink: Go right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your post! You could have been writing about me to a tee, except I just went over to 40 land a couple months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim: I love to know there are lots of us out there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic post and a fascinating range of lovely ladies! If I look half as good as you at 39 3/4, I'll be a very happy camper indeed!

    xx Kit

    ReplyDelete