Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Toronto Fashion Week: Press Corps

Here are a coupld of photos of me pretending to be a fancy media star at the TFW "tent" at the Allstream Centre:


And here's a view of the press corps I was standing in front of as I (seriously) shamelessly posed.

Of course, here it is during the show. But as I stood there and modeled, pre-show, one media guy shouted "Work it, honey."

Work it I did.

If only I were 6 feet tall, 25 pounds lighter, 20 years younger and more angular - I could so strut, people. :-)

6 comments:

  1. You are working it well 'honey' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could work it better than any pro model out there. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, when I'm assisting on a shoot with a friend, I pretend I'm a mega stylist or something... but i'm not, just a novice, however you look like you FIT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Believe me, you wouldn't want to be 25 lbs. lighter at 6 ft. tall. Scary!

    ReplyDelete