I can see I may have to stop posting about sewing for a while because every fucking new thing that involves boobs and catering to their voluptuousness seems to be failing. I mean, everything seems to be providing me with a great learning opportunity.
I mean, totally fuck that. What am I, a grade 1 teacher??
Thing is, I'm happy to bitch about this ad nauseum. It strikes me, however, that you may be vaguely irritated by my constant irritation.
Here are my questions du jour - aimed at the sewists but pls, anyone and everyone must provide feedback:
- Have you done an FBA? Did it work the first time?
- Was it the Y variety rather than just the normal one?
- How big a centre gap do you think you can you accomodate with the regular FBA (not the Y version)? I think I have to add 2.5 inches - is that too much with the regular version?
- Have you struggled with the apex going too low once you make the adjustment?
- Have you struggled with the back being shorter than the front at the end?
- With a narrow back and large chest, do you find that the number of inches you need to increase the pattern by is actually smaller?