Friday, March 6, 2009

Sunday Snap Shot

So I got it up a little:

Experimental layering

Springtime on a Tray

M thought this tasted like Emergen-C

You can't tell in the photo, but the windows are original stained glass...

You can read about this TO institution here

M took this photo. Not bad, huh? And yes, that's the parka.
And the sunnies - not the glamour shot needless to say.

Evidence of the sugar high from the cherry pop.


  1. is that your daughter? she is adorable!

    and those cookies are so cute.

    hope you have a SUPER WEEKEND!!!

  2. What a beautiful family you have.

  3. All you guys look great! And I love Boylan soda! It's made with real cane sugar!

  4. Yeah! The whole Line fam is as gorgeous as K!

  5. adorable kid.
    and save me a cookie ;)

  6. You make an adorable couple!!!!! I love the Tulip cookies as well!!! You are so blessed = )

  7. thrice blessed with beauty Missis K!

  8. omg you guys are so cute! such a cute little family!!! I want one!!! :)

  9. Drollgirl: That is my daughter! Thanks for your lovely comment.

    E: Why thank you!

    Monkey: It is. You know they're making a new (old) Coke recipe with cane sugar now? I hate cola (really all pop) but apparently it's going to be big.

    Sal: Thank you! I love how we're the Line family!

    Wendy: It was the most fun we'd had that month :-)

    -h: Thanks. And those cookies are sooooo gone. (Sorry.)

    GJ: Thank you. We really are blessed. And not just cuz we have tulip cookies at our access any time :-)

    Hammie: Aw, thanks!

    Seeker: Sometimes you just have to take the photos - to remind yourself your're having fun...

    Thanks Janet!

    Maegan: I'm sure you will have one soon. Till then, enjoy those dirty weekends at hotels. Really. :-)