Friday, March 27, 2009

K Q/A

Oooh, here I am, once again responding to the last tag in - not that the others aren't totally on my appreciation and respond radar screen. But ya gotta love questions... (And it's a great Friday kind of thing.) Thank you From the Right Bank to the Left Coast, for tagging me - and for your lovely interiors blog.

Here are the guidelines:

1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.

2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession? Blogging

Good fika place? (That would be coffee to us non-Swedes) Pantry or Ella's Uncle

Do you nap a lot? Are you joking?

Who was the last person you hugged? My daughter

What’s for dinner? Hate to admit it was Amy's Macaroni and Cheese (organic counts, right?)

What was the last thing you bought? An apricot peanut bar for M's after-school snack

What are you listening to right now? My husband, mouth breathing (he has a cold)

What is your favourite weather? Oh, I love sunny and 20 degrees celsius

What’s on your bedside table? A lamp and some books I should be reading

Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Hey Right Bank, you seem to be living a very exciting, stylish life!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? This question is ridiculous impossible. I'll go with NYC.

Favourite vacation spot? Montreal or Quebec City - but this question is pretty impossible too

Name the things you can’t live without. I'm not including people, natch: coffee, beautiful food, wine, music, sun glasses, regular glasses, hand cream, purse, matching lingerie that fits perfectly, damn the cost, my laptop - there are so many things!!!

What would you like to have in your hands right now? An Eames chair with cowhide upholstery, for example, or a macaroon from Laudree

What is your favourite tea flavour? Not so fussed about any flavour

What would you like to get rid of? All the unnecessary clutter in my environment, my tendency to worry

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? An hour isn't really long enough :-) Probably Paris

What did you want to become as a child? A wealthy matron (a chic one who throws perfect parties)

What do you like better, e-mail or telephone calls? Each has its benefits but I love the phone in the day and email the rest of the time

What are you currently reading? Who reads books, really?!

What's your favourite brand of jeans? I can go in many directions, but right now my Superfines

What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? Why did I make up this question, I totally cannot decide. Maybe a Claire McCardell day dress?

I tag Sal, Miss C, WendyB, Tessa, Bel, Maegan, Tanya, Yulanda. And of course, anyone else who'd like to chime in...

9 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much these random questionnaires reveal! I'll try to do this tag soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noes! But thanks. I'll add this to my ever-expanding list of tags. It makes me feel guilty about the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating. It's so much fun to read everyone's answers - they're so revealing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag; I'll get to work . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great list of q and a's. Thank you for the tag ...like Wendy, I think I have a couple I'm behind on :/ eeeek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sal (and all others I've tagged): I know how these add up and, while they're super fun, sometimes you gotta go with your core material first. So no pressure at all! Just want to show you my blog love.

    Wendy: I do understand. As I said to Sal - do not stress about it!

    Right Bank: That one was fun! Thanks again.

    Miss C, Tanya and Maegan: I am so intrigued to hear your answers - whenever. Kxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic meme. I love learning more about you. Thanks for the tag. I'll post my answers on Wednesday. I know I owe many other tags but truth be told I cannot remember who I owe them to. I am so bad at the tagging thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~h - It's totally delish!

    Bel: Can't wait to hear what you have to say. This one is pretty easy, and fun!

    ReplyDelete