(Optimistic Sidebar: I do feel a little less horrendous and freaked out today, as I might have figured out a way to avoid the worst of the suffocation when I cough by breathing out at the same time. I think this virus, originally in my lungs, has vacated those premises and is now taking a (futile) stab at my throat. Attention virus: My immune system is kicking your ass even as I write this. Just say good bye and go already.)
OK, the fun news is that Scott has moved his clothing out of our shared closet and chest of drawers and into his new, upstairs closet, which means I can finally, after a dozen years, move half of my wardrobe out of M's room. What? I really like clothes.
The utterly stupid news is that I had a moment of (oxygen-deprived) insanity and decided to try reorganizing. So, right now, I have an entire closet-worth of clothes on my bed and there is no way I'm tackling any of it. Seriously, I suspect I'll have to just throw it all on the floor and manage it slowly over time. Which, if you know me, is fucking outrageous.
I'd just like to reiterate how much I REALLY appreciate your continued good vibes. In some ways, I've never felt so sick or so terrified of the unknown. All I do is lie around - not my natural default mode - and conversing with you all makes things seem, well, normal.
So, here are today's questions:
- Have you ever had a virus that made your throat close up when you cough? If yes, presumably you are over it and still alive, which is just what I want to hear about.
- Have you ever taken oil of oregano to help with a respiratory virus? Was it effective?
- How much space does your wardrobe occupy (not including coats, of course)? I'm pretty sure I'm going to be able to fill up (though sparsely), a 4-drawer chest, 8 additional small drawers/shelves in the closet and 2 hanging rods. Happily, now I have 3 drawers, vs 2, for my extensive lingerie collection.
- Is it crazy to be light-headed with excitement over having a whole drawer for beige and black lingerie sets?
- Are you finally cottoning onto the Marie Antoinette element of my personality? BTW, did you see the Sofia Coppola version of that story? Beautiful cinematography. I've seen so many movies in the last 2 weeks it's high on drugs...