Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Naut-y



My latest show of support for the conglomerate that is Club Monaco, is this nautical, slim T ($22.00).

You may be thinking: Ahoy, Krissie, are you experiencing the side effects of scurvy, wearing horizontal stripes, what with the generosity of your bosom? Well, believe it or not, this is actually a flattering stripe. OK, it's not tremendously minimizing, but it shows everything off to good advantage, what with the excellent neckline.

I have a good idea of how to style it, so pls. stay tuned. Oh, and I got it in black too.

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, like the nice stripes. Stripes can be very flattering when done well. Will be looking forward to the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying tuned, as always. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This land lubber loves your stripes and says set sail for looking ship shape( in the best sense of the phrase) in this cute tee. Okay, enough ye olde sea shanty talk. I love stripes and have picked up a dozen striped tees and I have had to put them all down because they are not good on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, I still need to get to Club M to get a t-shirt for that navy skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mardel: I've been afraid of stripes for years now. Time to get over it!

    Sal: Will show the reveal tomorrow...

    Bel: Hilarious! Love the pirate patois! I bet that you would look terrific in this svelte, flattering stripey T. It worked on me - a stripe fearer from way back.

    Wendy: I've been wondering about that. Go soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pun. Seem like the Breton influence is washing over your way too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never go wrong with stripes in my opinion. I'm sure it looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason I can never PULL off stripes, especially vertical no less....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss C: Thanks for noticing! I thought it was pretty good.

    Right Bank: Thanks for the vote of confidence. The look is a bit like your new carpet-lust :-)

    GJ: I bet you can. Give it a try and show us a photo!

    Jen: I know you love the stripes. I'll be curious to know what you think of my styling...

    ReplyDelete