Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bra-zen

The fantabulous Sally has given me a wonderful opportunity to inflict my passion for lingerie on her readership today. Why don't y'all add to the mix and check out my guest post at Already Pretty?And do leave a comment! (Please don't let me be that girl who does a guest post that nobody comments on. :-))

I should mention that I'm doing a fancy work thing today and tomorrow is Canada Day (aka get the kid on the bus and off to camp so the freedom can begin day). What's the bet I turn into that crazy helicopter mother I was last year when she went to camp? I mean, last year they had phones. Note to Kristin: Do not dwell that element of the child going to camp.

Fortunately, I won't have long to wallow because the day after our country's birthday, I am on my way to Quebec! I do imagine I'll post and respond to comments / read my daily blogs, but I'm going to play it by ear. Relaxation is the order of the day. What counts as relaxing remains to be seen. xo

6 comments:

  1. As you on your way to Quebec I am on my way to Sally's blog. I bet I get there before you do!! Have a great time.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Can't wait for the photies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congratulations, dear!! You're an expert.
    Out to go see it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip! I loved the post, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone, for the well wishes and for checking out my Already Pretty post...

    ReplyDelete