Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back in 5 (Days)

Hey All: It's time for me to take a little vacation en famille. Actually, it's long overdue but we modern working folks do what we can.

I'm going to hang in the beauty of nature which means a) there ain't no internet and b) I'll be wearing precisely one outfit for a week.

Even though I won't be posting, I'll be thinking up some great things to tell you on my return.

Don't forget about me! I'll be back next Sunday...

PS I haven't forgotten about being tagged. I'll post on these when I return.

5 comments:

  1. Have fun, and we'll see you when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will have so much fun! Going to a place with no internet is hard, but at the same time is good to forget about it some days...

    Thanks a lot for your condolences, I've really appreciated that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation. When I was in Canada last week I ate everything that I can't find in the States: Smarties, Aero bars; even Tim Horton's doughnuts seemed exotic for this homesick lass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey all - I have had fun! Will write all about it over the next couple of days. Wow, I'm inundated with email and a backlog of all of my fave blogs...

    Atelier, just hope you are feeling better as time goes on.

    Miss C: When your eating the apple crullers, it's a problem :-)

    ReplyDelete