Saturday, February 16, 2008

Administrivia

As you know, this site is quite new and is regularly undergoing improvements... Please see the blogroll for updated links to favourite fashion blogs. Trust me, they're all fabulous.

And I've just started a little section of places I love to shop. In general, these will be small, interesting spots (places you may not have thought of or run across). I'll update these as I remember them / discover new locales...

Let me take this opportunity to say thank you so much to anyone who's been reading this blog. It is thrilling to think that a community of fashion-lovers and friends and relatives and people I've accosted on the street :-) might have checked it out even once, much less routinely. Please keep reading and know I love all comments! xo

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for visiting Stylefinds :) I've linked you in my sidebar. And in doing so realized that it is about time for some organization. It's getting out of control :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shallom. I've linked to your blog too. I very much enjoy your west Canadian perspective. Best, K

    ReplyDelete