Saturday, December 15, 2012

Frosting

Today I am baking and blogging and knitting (not to mention hair-saloning) - all in the name of the season...

And here's what I somehow intend to be able to fit into the equation (if only partially):

Tiramisu Dress by Cake Patterns

Lauren's version threw me over the edge and now I can't stop thinking about having one of my very own (not that I haven't been waiting on this pattern with great interest in my own right).

Gotta say, I am so happy my kid is old enough to look after herself. Cuz I have no idea how I'd add parenting into this mix.

PS: There's a new Cake pattern out today in the Etsy shop and it's on pre-sale discount.

10 comments:

  1. I agree, Lauren's version threw me over the edge too! Can't wait to see yours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. OK, updated my next post with pics - but they're (suboptimally) on the dress form.

      Delete
  3. Same here, after seeing Lauren's one I have been itching to get it. But I need it to be long sleeved to wear it often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a long kimono sleeve is tricky to fit without getting very baggy at the underarm (unless you use a gusset?). Maybe elbow length would be better?

      Delete
  4. I love this pattern...can't wait to see your version.

    ReplyDelete