Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just Try to Make Me Go to Rehab...

Yeah, I have a problem, and I'm not looking for help. To wit, my latest lingerie purchase:


Some deets:
  • This set is usually rather expensive and I've never been able to find it in TO to try it on, which is why I don't own it in one of many colour ways.
  • Depending on who you ask, it either fits a bit snug or totally true to size. I had to get it in my regular size cuz all the others were either def too big or def to small. We'll see if it works.
  • I've rarely seen this style on sale in any colour. I don't usually wear red but I do love the animal print accents. I'm branching out cuz I do think this red is a good shade for my colouring (aka pallor).
  • I got the whole set for 60 bucks - including shipping which is free everywhere! on this site. First time ordering there (could it have a more unappealing name?!), but they're having some awesome sales right now. If you want this or this, it might be a prudent time to buy... Sale prices seem cheaper here than sale prices on Figleaves and there's no delivery fee. Note: When the sales are good, no one can beat the Bra Stop prices, IMO, but this is a good alternative.

Whatcha think? (Not about my habit - about the bra.) (Oh, and just so you know, I haven't bought a lot of bras in the last year - till recently.) (OK, even if I bought no bras till the end of time I'd have an adequate stock of them, but whatever.) (Don't you know it's important to keep your options open?)

8 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your red lingerie set! I love me some red lingerie. You are going to look uber sexay in this. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Remember your readers though may have other people in the room when all these pictures of bras come up in their blog reader. You remind me of me about 5 years ago with Calvin Klein lingerie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a gooorgeous bra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CGC: You can go and get it!

    Katy: So sorry if you got a shock...

    Carla: Thanks!

    Steph: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, and inexpensive. Usually decent bras are $60 on their own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man I have been reading about your current lingerie purchases (am catching up you see) and I really really need to get myself measured and out shopping. Lordy.

    Love that red set too BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. E: Ain't it the truth...

    Emily: Don't delay!

    ReplyDelete