Streusel Coffee Cake recipe from Joe Pastry
My parents arrived yesterday from North Carolina and tonight we'll be having a big dinner here with them and Scott's family.
On the menu:
- Munchies (Cheese, charcuterie, nuts, crackers)
- A variety of types of wine - some picked for vintage, others for cute labels and names i.e. Wit's End, The Procrastinator!
- Roast capon (slowly cooked over 5 hours on low heat)
- Pan Veggies
- Tomatoes and Feta
- Stuffing (Shhhh, it's out of a box!! Seriously, though, it's really good. But do NOT tell my mother.)
- Apple pie
- Pumpkin pie
- Streusel Coffee Cake (whatever's left!)
I'll aim to take some food photos, if there's an opportunity!
Happy Thanksgiving, all. K