The rule is that I have to tell you 7 things about me:
- The only blood relative I have in Canada is my daughter.
- I am Canadian by choice (and good fortune). I have dual citizenship US/Can.
- My father is also a dual citizen. None of my other relatives is.
- I don't like talking about the personal experiences of my past.
- Having said that, I threw up practically every day for 7 months when I was pregnant.
- It was utterly depressing and, by the end of my pregnancy, I was convinced I'd be consigned to nausea evermore.
- Remarkably, 5 minutes after my baby was born, the wretch-y sick feeling entirely disappeared.*
* Admittedly, not my most cheerful 7 facts...