Monday, January 26, 2009

You Gotta Read This

For those of us stymied by nostalgic melancholy, this is an apt and spectacular piece of writing. You will thank me.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. That is a beautiful piece. Thanks for directing me to it. My own boy is quickly approaching his projected six feet four inch adult height.

    Today I am reeling from the discovery this weekend that Suzanne Horne of Liquid Illuzion killed herself over last month. It is almost too much to bear that such a lovely woman,writer, artist, mother would make that extreme choice.


  3. Thanks rotten girl! I look awesome first thing in the morning, all crying and snotty... ;)

  4. K-line thanks for showing us this link, I've never seen her blog before and now I'm a follower. Have a great day!

  5. It sure is K-line... = ) Thanks for sharing.

  6. I'll check it, thanks K* for sharing

  7. D.: I'm not familiar with Liquid Illuzion but that is indeed a tragedy.

    E: Tell me what you think when you do...

    Tanya: Isn't it incisively brutal??

    Bel: It's a good kind of crying!

    Stacey: You made mine by posting it. Thank you for such a beautiful piece.

    Cybill: You're welcome. She's that good every day.

    GJ and Seeker: You are more than welcome.