Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy, Happy Hols!

Lovely friends:

I hope you have the most restful, enjoyable time with whomever you have the chance to spend the next few days. Whether or not Xmas and New Year's are your holidays of choice, they're a great time to eat for pleasure and chill.

Over the next few days, when family comes to visit, I don't know if I'll have the opportunity or motivation to blog. Of course, it's always when I think this that the most terrific ideas hit me over the head :-)

Check in occasionally and let's see what I come up with. But I will certainly be back to the "regular schedule" (whatever that is) in the new year.

Love, K xo

PS: Thank you for reading, commenting and inspiring me to write. I appreciate it more than you can know.

17 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you and your family. It's been a pleasure to get to know you through your blog. I wish you all and yours all the happiness and joy you kids can handle in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. I hope you have a very Club Monaco Christmas and that there are many love treats and that all family members are well behaved.

    Finding your lovely blog and getting to know you in 2008 was a highlight for me.

    I wish you all good things this holiday season and always.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you have a lovely holiday, and get lots of rest. thank you for being so cool.
    :)
    jennine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the holiday, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, K. To you and yours. Keep thinking about cashmere.


    =

    ReplyDelete
  6. darling girl,
    I send you slobbery kisses until I can give them to you in person. Have a great Christmas.

    Hi Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kisses for Xmas for the sweltering Southern Hemisphere...I hope you have an enjoyable (and relaxing) day.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're not going to be able to stay away from us...nosirree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your family . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, regular blogging {for me too} will remain after the craziness wears off {hopefully by the weekend :)}

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a good one! I'll hopefully see you sometime in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come on K! Surely you cannot stay from us for long? thanks for the many great posts in 2008 and for being an inspiration to SAHMs to be P/T WMs.
    Happy Festivus.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Merry merry Xmas to you too, my darling and a Happy New Year.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy your break, K.
    I had my posts scheduled and haven't been on my reader for a good week. I'm checking blogs on the boxing day.. probably I won't be able to get online again until next year.. probably. :)

    Gotta enjoy your time with people! I will do that too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful day and your new year rings in happily.

    ReplyDelete