Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tell Me There Isn't A Limit!


Sincere thanks to one of my favourite bloggers, Hammie from HammiesBlog, who has given me this great award. Needless to say, she doesn't know what gold covered plastic does to me! :-)

Hammie is both a supermom and a beloved advocate for "auties" (those on the spectrum of autism). I have learned so much - and been so entertained - in the brief time I've been reading her blog. You should definitely add her to your daily reading now.

So, I am to forward this honour on to 5 bloggers - 4 that I know, and one that's new to me.

Here goes...

Enc really needs to go shopping now!
Diana at Please Sir can spend on home furnishings...
The newly returned Bronwyn from FashionAbility might need some end of winter items.
Diana from Hot Chocolate and Mint deserves a million bucks for her genuine and unique style!

And, to the super stylin' Thom from The Sunday Best - my new great find!

14 comments:

  1. sunday best is a great blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the Gold Card, and you've passed it to some great bloggers too.
    There's two I don't know, maybe I'll check them.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved K-Line and right back at ya. You are one of my favourite ways to start the day. Who needs to buy a newspaper full of bad news, when you have a good blog roll.
    I was serious about looking at Yoga again this year, and it is all thanks to you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Send ENC shopping! Too late for her red loafers, alas.

    Thom is the male fashion blogger par excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for mentioning Please Sir! I truly appreciate the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richel: I concur!

    Seeker: Thanks. Check them all out!

    Hammie: Thank you again for the lovely recognition. Who does need a newspaper when we've got a whole different kind of current events happening:-) Just let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns about yoga.

    Suzanna: Aren't the red shoes great? Too bad they are gone in her size :-(

    Please Sir: Happy to pass this along to such a great blogger. K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! Thank you very muchly....I need every penny I can get my grubby little paws on....I'm thinking a nice long grey jersey that will do me for next winter as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!

    GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY GOODY

    ReplyDelete
  9. B and E: There's nothing like free money, I say! :-) Thanks for your inspirational blogs. They help me to keep my blog ticking along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha When I saw the BFF I thought.. Best Friends Forever... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww...thanks a lot...will continue this on my blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl Japan: Thanks for your comment. Just had a quick glance at your blog and I have a feeling I'm really going to like it!

    Diana: Thanks to you for having amazing style that you aren't shy to show!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! I tend to rant/rave and speak outside of my cheek sometimes but blogging is therapeutic for me even if sometimes my only audience is me.. hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  14. GJ: Blogging is therapy and having your own sitcom all at the same time! And it seems like you have a very interesting expat story to tell.

    ReplyDelete