Monday, June 27, 2016

Vacation Follow Along...

Yo, peeps. In addition to the blog, I've decided to see if I can finally get with Instagram (5 years after joining) so please follow me there (kristinm100) if you'd like to see my Quebec City vacation parsed out in self-serving photographs of sexy meals and views and maybe even the occasional pic of actual me.

The weather this weekend was sublime but we're moving into a couple of days of unsettledness - and potentially quite a bit of rain. I'm trying not to get suicidal. Food and wine should help.

I will be posting here - I have a few bra reviews percolating - but only when the mood strikes.

Here's a bit of what you might find on the other platform...






Now off to breakfast. Kxo

13 comments:

  1. Yay! I love Instagram and will be very happy to have you in my feed. Go now! Holiday beautifully! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if you were on Instagram! (Do we call it Insta? IG?) I can't wait to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. OK, that one hadn't come to me intuitively :-)

      Delete
    2. Well, that's what the kids call it apparently. I can't vouch for it being logical.

      Delete
  4. So happy you are on IG now! I like having both blogs and IG to follow people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite fun - and a bit addictive. I'm like - "Don't move, I need to photograph this for people!" Not sure it's healthy but I'm giving it a go to enhance my community experience. I don't use Twitter anymore so it's freed me up.

      Delete
  5. Your shawl...with stripes!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely an IG junkie (except that they just messed with the algorithm and it's no longer a chronological feed... curses!). Hardly ever use facebook, and I could just never get into twitter. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see, the benefit of not having been there, is that I don't have to deal with the erosion of the platform! I loved Twitter (and still miss its wordiness) but I sense it's done.

      Delete
  7. I have to tell you, that scarf with your striped top is fabulous! Hope you have a great get-a-way.

    ReplyDelete