|Guess Brittney Cut Off Short (High Waist)|
- These are not high-waisted. They're real-waisted. I'm short-waisted and they hit my navel. I mean, they don't even hit the navel of the model in the pic above?! I'm so sick of brands telling you that something is high-waisted when it's barely mid-height.
- If you can find these at a discount vendor, or online, the price is excellent. I don't know if I'd pay list for them (70 bucks). But then, I have no real interest in denim cut offs as a concept. These are a means to an end: durable shorts that look cute and don't need to be babied while I'm traveling.
- They are nicely vanity sized, which is to say that the denim has a good amount of stretch and great recovery. I bought a 28 and my waist is 30".
- The ones I found are lighter wash than those above, but not distressed. I mean, I'm 44. I'm not wearing shorts with holes in them.
- Yeah, they're short. They're cut offs, obvs. But they are very appropriately short. The way I found them was in trying to get my kid to buy them. Needless to say, she found them ridiculously long.
Today's questions: Do you own cut offs? Do you feel there's an age limit (or any other limitations) to wearing this style? Let's talk.