Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stranded in Charlotte

Hey Y'all: In this age of stop-over flying, it's a bit rough if one plane gets "indefinitely delayed" when it comes to actually making the next flight.

Hence, my status: American traveller, day 5.

On the plus side, I get to enjoy the company of my family for one more day. But the work, it piles up.

In case you don't hear much for the next couple of days, that's why.

I just want to say how totally thrilled my sister was to read your generous comments. Thank you! (I imagine she will respond to them too - the minute she sits down at a computer again.)

I really appreciate all you had to say - and I will get back in the swing of things soon. Kxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh doll. Hope you can get home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extended vacay! Whoohoo! It's nice you'll get to spend extra time with the fam. Hope you have a safe trip home when you're finally able to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy what time you have left with the family xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a fantastic time! Look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just enjoy... we'll be here when you get back!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks All! Now that I'm home, it would be nice to go back again :-) Though indirect flying seems very inconvenient these days.

    ReplyDelete