Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sss-sassy

This is an utterly mediocre photo of a very sexy shoe:

Geox Roxy Sandal

In fact, though the colour scheme is the same, this may not be the shoe I just bought. (The one I bought is more delicate-seeming, though not slinky.)

You have to trust me when I tell you that it is the perfect neutral - and (I suspect) will be comfortable for 5 mile a day walks. It's got that Respira technology working for it. And the shallow wedge means I get some height without incline - key when you hike in heels.

Though I've bought Geox shoes for my daughter, I've never purchased any for myself. I'd love to know your experiences, if you own this brand. Are they comfy? Do they work well for distance walking?

PS: In case you're wondering how I've managed to buy a new hat and sandals in the last couple of days, given the ban, pls. note that I consider these core purchases. I actually need both!

If only I could say the same for sexy undies :-)

7 comments:

  1. i think that's a pretty hot shoe for 5 mile walks!

    you should see my 'walking' shoes, the sexiest ones are ballet flats and oxfords

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try these - it does look like Geox are getting good. And I'm all for a neutral shoe when the clothes are talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I demand an outfit shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geox are very popular at my place. Hubby has 2 pairs, I have another 2. They're expensive (at least in Portugal) but they worth every penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, a great wedge is a lovely thing, and those look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy: Oh, I know you do.

    Jennine: You see what I mean. Many shoes are good for a half mile stroll, but it takes a special one to last through what I put it through. Why do so many of that sort have to be ugly??

    Kate: They are getting good. I don't recall them being sexy a couple of years ago. And the tech is pretty impressive. Also, love to have Italian made shoes, yes?

    Sal: I promise, one is coming up.

    Andrea: They are quite expensive here too. I'm glad you are such a fan. Having 2 pairs speaks volumes. Thanks!

    Mardel: I can see them with jeans or a dress...

    ReplyDelete