Thursday, January 28, 2010

Terrific Twos

Hey, y'all, I'm not big on the anniversaries, but I just realized that my blog turned two on January 25. Wow, time flies. For kicks, you might want to check out my very first post.

Intriguingly, everything I wrote there is still pretty accurate. And I didn't even cringe re-reading it.

It goes without saying that you make blogging an utter pleasure and I love hearing from you via comments and email. Thank you for continuing to read and share your thoughts.

Sometimes bloggers do those "ask me anything" free-for-alls. Needless to say I have probably told you 5x more about me than you ever wanted to know. I mean, I'm not exactly a closed book. But, maybe there's something about K you're still itching to discover. (My fave colour? :-)) If yes, please email or leave message in the comments and I'll do a follow up post with feedback.

Much love, Kxo

13 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I've always wanted to ask this...I'm assuming it's you taking ballet in the header? Did you that for long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa and Sal: Thank you!!

    Raven: Great question. That's my daughter, actually. Photo is from about 6 years ago. I never took ballet. My sister, however, went to the National Ballet School and was tremendously talented. Alas, I cannot dance very well. My movement is good, but my ability to follow choreography is insanely weak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well apart from what you make a year, how about "if you could go back to the start of the path, which way would you go?"
    happy twosies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Btw, your polka dot dress is freakin' fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm late to the party here but happy blog anniversary! Can you believe how fast the time flies?! Here's to another great year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sal: That's what I said :-)

    Monkey: I have to keep it up for my fab readers...

    Wendy and Miss C: Thank you both! Miss C - you've been at it for around that long now too, yes? Of course, Wendy's been at it since the beginning of time. :-)

    Hammie: That is an excellent question and one I will consider carefully. Expect a post when you least expect it.

    Dora: Thank yoU!!

    Alec: It really does. Thank you and can't wait to see more of your new beautiful place in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogoversary!

    I'm glad you are in the blogsphere. my life is better for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. E: Thank you for such a lovely comment. My life is very enriched by the presence of your blog! You were one of my first, and fave, finds.

    ReplyDelete