So, I may have been there for all of 43 hours, but not a moment was wasted.
Coming later today - and continuing on and on and on - is K Went Shopping in Montreal theme week.
Stay tuned for pics and details on the following highlights:
- My experience at Headquarters Galerie and Boutique (in a word, awesome!)
- Walking and cabbing and metro-ing through rain and shine. And the rain was torrential...
- Going to the YSL exhibit at the Musee de Beaux Arts
- Shopping on St. Denis and St. Laurent and St. Catherine and de la Montagne and the list goes on. The purchases are sooooo fun!
- Seeing Wall-e at the AMC (formerly the Montreal Forum, now a movie complex?!). In brief, DO NOT TAKE YOUR KID to see this. Total trauma will ensue. 3 hours of crying. Cartoon is not for children. Or adults with any issues about the state of the world.
- My awesome hotel, the Gault, where everyone should stay at least once because it is so beautiful and luxurious, it will thrill you.
- Yummy food.