In the interests of, well, sparking interest - here's a list of my preliminary offerings:
- Lip Balm to rival Burt's Bees (And organic)
- Serum (Beautifully hydrating but in NO way greasy)
- Hand / Body Lotion (It's got excellent glide - not slippery but not too thick...)
- Hydrosol - Neroli (It works perfectly with the Serum... I source this because I'm not equipped to make it, currently.)
- Deodorant (This is like the crack cocaine of my skin care products. All of my friend and family testers want a container, and then another. It's not crunchy-granola - I can't abide that. And it works shockingly well.)
- Roll On Perfume (I can customize this. But I love my beautiful Cedar and Ylang Ylang version.)
- Arnica Salve (Awesome for muscle pain. Smells great.)
- Calendula Salve - (Awesome for booboos. Smells even better.)
- Immortelle Salve (Awesome for softening scar tissue and rheumatic pain. Also appreciated for its "youthening" properties. Note: I'm not here to convince you that well-made, natural skin care will make you look 10 years younger. It will make you look better and the beautiful scents will improve your mood. Essential oil therapy is notably entrenched in my lifestyle and has been since I was a child. I use it in many ways but it is never more valuable to me than in its ability to transform my state of mind. FWIW, scent blending is my my most intuitive art.)
- Body Oil – Ylang Ylang / Grapefruit (A floral citrus, blend that brings out the best of both.)
- Body Oil – Neroli / Rosewood (A deep floral with a chypre subnote.)
- Eye Serum A (The original is very popular but I'm not quite satisfied quite yet. This is in the works and should be ready in the near future.)
Having said this, if you're interested to try anything between now and who can say exactly when, feel free to email. I can regale you with the narratives which underpin each product and (slightly more mundanely) with info about cost and shipping, which I do not mark up, as you know. Moreover, my interim pricing will be discounted by 10 %, per product, as I iron out the kinks in the process and refine the brand to suit my own strict specifications.
As they say, if you're interested, holla. This stuff truly is gorgeous. I hope to wrangle a few long-standing bloggers into trying it and posting (absolutely honest) reviews. And, if you're interested in participating in that way, let me know.