- Baby patterns are SO cute!
- Babies don't need specially fitted things.
- You can work from your stash so it's cost-effective.
- It takes a fraction of the time to knit a baby item than it does to knit a grown up item.
- New mothers love hand-made garments.
|These are the Basic Baby Hat by Heather Tucker and Chaussons Mignons from Pruline en Vadrouille. See my Ravelry page for more deets.|
|And the best part of spending next to nothing on a gift (well, except one's time, love and effort), is that you can blow the budget on the wrapping!|
So what do you think? I know these are entirely simple items but babies have entirely simple needs. Soft and warm is where it's at. And you've got to love a present that takes under 5 hours to make, including shopping for the wrapping...
Do you knit for new babies?