Let's start with the broad strokes...
- I'm writing this on the new computer which my husband thoughtfully researched, purchased and is in the process of setting up. I'm going all "cloud". Yes, my puppies, unless the entire universe crashes, I'm not going to lose my stuff again. (Not that I'm issuing some kind of cosmic throwdown here, you understand.) The mouse doesn't appear to be working - every 3 words the cursor moves back randomly and I finish typing the current word in another sentence. And no, I'm not putting my wrist on the tracker! It's doing some other whack shit too, but I'm confident I'm going to work it all out soon. Or have a small breakdown.
- Thank you everyone for continuing to comment while I was away - and especially for your loving birthday wishes. I am so overwhelmed by comments, posts and new computer set up details that it could be a while before I am in the groove of reading, commenting, writing etc. But I'm going to get started now!
- I went on a short trip to Mtl. en famille. Of course, you will be hearing about this at length, specifically about my unbelievable purchases (and those of my friend i.e. M's other mum, Nicole).
- Of course I can't keep it all inside: Awesome skinny jeans (like leggings I tell you - but not) with zippers at ankles. Oh, how I've searched for these. The most sublime perfume ever - I mean ever. And, ahem times 12, harem pants. Look, they were on sale.
- The garden is more or less complete for this summer. This is to say that it's a work in process, perhaps till the end of time, but in a manageable way. That's its own 53 posts with photos but first I have to figure out how to download the photos and where to put them. Give me a day or 2... I believe you will not be disappointed.
- I've been taking a zillion photos of beautiful things and moments and purchases and fashions and, as soon as I have some way of curating them all, they will be up for all to see. I will leave you with this lovely montage (which I can't figure out how to downsample so it may take 5 minutes to load, sorry) that my husband took after spending 3 hours putting together garden furniture and styling shots. It's contains some unlikely pics because he wanted to show me places that were a tip which are now clean, thanks to him. Can you get over how thoughtful that was??