In lieu of being able to share there, you will be treated (or should I say, tweeted) to a few of my deepest, end-of-year thoughts:
- I haven't left the house since Dec. 23. Does that make me seem agoraphobic?
- I'm seriously considering taking 3 weeks off every winter (this presumes I have a whack of vacation, but let's dream, shall we?) to get through the worst of the winter misery.
- The more I sleep, the more I want to sleep. This is simply unproductive.
- I have got to get a grip on food consumption. Fortunately, so does everyone else on the planet. Nothing like being in good company.
- Y'all know I don't believe in resolutions. They're so resolute. (What's the fun in that?)
- Having said that, I intend to take up a new "craft" today: figure sketching.
- Note to self: See if you can convince FIT graduate and fashion designer extraordinaire Stacy Lomman to write a post on this.
- I must have the ability to draw cute pics of myself wearing the adorable outfits I see on others or the things I come up with from my own imagination.
- How bad can it be? You don't have to cut anything or rip anything out.
- Famous first words.
To those of you who also blog - I learn practically everything I know of technique and knitting and sewing from you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. The act of blogging is part vocation, part exhibitionism and part public service. If I have been able to give even the smallest part of what I have received, then I am doing good work.